Monday 27 May 2013

Ever wondered what goes on behind a show production?


The International College of Music just paid tribute to the legends of Classic Rock@KLPAC on the 26 & 27th of April 2013, and the entire production was handled by a student team. Yes, a student team indeed!

But staging a big event is never easy as it involves weeks of rehearsals to prepare for the final show . Our student crew consisting of a mixture of students from the CAP (Certification in Audio Production), BMUS (Bachelor of Music), BTP (Berklee Transfer Programe) & FIM (Foundation in Music) programmes worked collectively in pulling off another successful ICOM Celebration Series Concert.

Show production is all about working closely in teams and working hard. Perhaps you could be in the production team for our future tribute concerts?

Here is a snippet of the technical production team hard at work as they pack up to move to KLPAC:


2 comments:

  1. Nice start guys...I went through the website and I found that you made decent point here about audio production. Keep up the topic that everyone can choose one of the best.I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable info On Audio Productions. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident didn’t happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete